With youRecall you will always effortlessly remember every important aspect of your contacts.
youRecall is meant to help you in 3 situations:
1. When now is not the right time to call someone;
2. When someone doesn't answer your call;
3. When you need to remember certain details every time someone calls.
E.g. 1 - Your great idea
You're in the subway and you just got this great idea for a short story. But it's too early to call your editor. No problem: just write down the crucial characteristics in youRecall and they will be there when you make the call.
E.g. 2 - "I'm in a meeting"
A great business proposal just came to your mind and you want to tell it to your boss. But he's in a meeting. No problem: write it down in youRecall and the main features will pop up when he calls you back.
E.g. 3 - "He's allergic to penicillin"
You are a M.D. and you receive a call from a patient's phone: he had an accident and is in the ER! The emergency nurse, who saw "Doctor" in his Address Book, is calling you to know if he has any medical conditions they should be aware of. With youRecall, you remember a critical aspect: he's allergic to penicillin and save his life.
If you use youRecall in other situations, share them on our website: we would love to know them.
Other aspects of youRecall:
- You can call directly from within the app;
- It automatically builds a list when you are writing "Things To Recall", for maximum organization and ease of reading;
- If includes a minimized picture if you have one associated with the contact. It also saves all the original pictures, so that you can revert to them. And if you change the picture, it still remembers the things to recall!
Visit our website for more details: www.ydeal.net